We are experienced home renovators in Adelaide
We have been qualified since the ‘80s and have been combining our wide ranging experience together for the last 6 years renovating houses and homes across Adelaide. We still have the same enthusiasm today as we did when we started all those years ago, expanding our partnerships, knowledge and skills throughout the industry to focus on the domestic building market and helping many happy customers renovate their properties to a high standard.
We are fully licensed and insured with a trusty team of contractors who help us to achieve your goals. Experience is key when it comes to building and there is almost nothing we can’t achieve. Each building project is as unique as our clients and we relish all the challenges along the way gaining satisfaction from another satisfied completion.
Range of Building and Renovation Services
Complete house renovations
New windows and doors
Heating and cooling
Electrical and data
Our Key Building Skills
- Suspended ceilings (inc. T/bar grid & flush plasterboard on concealed grid)
- Fix and flush plasterboard wall and ceiling linings
- Aluminium partition suites (inc. glass and glazing & metal stud wall framing)
- Carpentry work (inc. first & second fix, pergolas and verandas, decks, balustrades & steps)
- Removal and replacement of doors and windows (aluminium & timber)
- Installation of fibrous plaster cornice and mouldings
- External claddings (CFC and corrugated iron)
- Gutters, facias and roofing
Full Service Renovations and Extensions
As we have such a wide range of skills, there’s nothing we can’t do in house. We will both be working on your building work along with our tried and trusted team from start to finish. We are all used to working around you and your family and being agile along the way, ensuring we meet your goals on time, and in budget.
Get in touch with us today, both myself (Chris) and Mark look forward to talking to you about your building project however big or small.
When our customers say at the end of a project,” you guys have done a great job” It pleases us, and our response is, “I’m glad that you are happy”.
Small and Large Scale Home Extensions in Adelaide
Our expert Adelaide home renovators have the skill and experience to accommodate small and large scale home extensions in Adelaide and the surrounding areas. Whether you need a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or outdoor entertainment extension, we can help with projects of all sizes. Extensions we work on include:
- Second storey extension. These add value and space to a home – ideal for a growing family. Ideas include extending bedrooms, the bathroom or a living area.
- Front and rear extension. Create extra living space to accommodate new family members or a hobby you wish to pursue. Create open plan living, add a new bedroom, laundry room or dining area.
- Patio and outdoor entertainment area. Get extra space to entertain guests and enjoy living space in the open air.
- Carport and pergola extension. Extend or convert your garage, or enjoy more outdoor space with a covered pergola.
Stress Free Adelaide House Renovations
At Nelco SA we understand that a house renovation is a busy and stressful time for you. This is why we plan everything perfectly and work with you closely to cause as little disruption to your daily life as possible.
Having been Adelaide house renovators for so long, we have a trusted network of suppliers and an extremely knowledgeable team that have worked on all types of renovation. We will listen to your needs and work to make your dream renovation a reality, while staying within budget and finishing within the agreed timeframe.
Home Renovation and Extension FAQS
How long do house extensions take?
A small single rear extension of 3m should take around 6 months. Larger rear extensions can take around 12 months. This does not factor in the planning, design and applying for permissions (if necessary) stage.
Do I need to leave home while my extension is being built?
We’ll plan with you before any work commences on how to keep disturbances to a minimum. If your project has several elements to it, we’ll do the work in phases, so you always have access to one part of your home.
Can I get home extensions and renovations done at the same time?
Yes, home extensions and renovations can be done at the same time. This is actually beneficial, helping to speed up the process.